When your order is sent from our warehouse, you will receive a message via email and/or SMS that your order is on its way. In the message you will find your package number, which you can use to track your package. If your order has been sent as a small package/letter, it unfortunately cannot be tracked.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the receipt for my online order?
- Am I able to cancel my order after it is confirmed?
- How do I know my order has been shipped?
- Can I change pick-up point?
- Can I change, add or remove an item in my order?
- Why is my item out of stock in the shopping bag when I’m about to place my order?
- Why do I get a message saying that one of my items has been discarded?
- How do I know that my order is confirmed?
- How can I track my order?
- What happens if I don’t pick up my order?