You can choose to return your order free of charge to one of our stores or send it back to Lindex.com by post.
- We offer you as a customer a 60-day right of exchange/return for unused items purchased at normal price, from the day you receive the order. For sale items, a 14-day right of exchange/return applies.
- The item being returned must be unused, in undamaged condition and have all tags intact. If the product comes in some kind of packaging, this must also be included in the return.
If trying on swim suits or underwear, please ensure that these items are tried on over your own underwear and please do not remove the hygiene seal.
Return by post
- If you wish to return unwanted items by postal services, please send the items together with the Delivery Returns Form (enclosed with your order) to Lindex within 60 days and on sale items within 14 days of the date on which you received the items.
Please send your return to the following address:
- Return address for customers in Estonia: Lindex, Ulemiste Center, Suur-Sojamäe 4, 11415 Tallinn
- Return address for customers in Latvia: Lindex, Spice Shopping Center, Lielirbes iela 29, 1046 Riga
- Return address for customers in other countries: Lindex Online Shop, Box 103, 50113 Borås, Sweden
- Pack the products carefully together with the return form that included with this package.
- We suggest that the items are sent by either international priority registered post with your local post office or economy shipment, so that you can track your items.
- For customers in other countries (excluding Estonia and Latvia) we suggest to deliver the items as an letter or an envelope delivery so that it can be delivered directly to a box address.
- We also suggest that you retain the evidence of posting or proof of shipment and the tracking number until the purchase price has been refunded.
- Orders need to be sent to the address stated above and cannot be returned by sending it to another parcel machine or service station (e.g. a Omniva parcel machine).
- You are liable for paying the return delivery costs unless you are returning the items because they are faulty.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while they are in your possession and will be responsible for the risk of damage during transport.
Return to store (if provided locally)
- When returning to a store, you as a customer must present the delivery note/digital receipt that came with the product when the order was placed.
- Online edition and the MOM collection can be returned in store.